Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam is a powerful quiz building and assessment application designed to help nursing students maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their test prep. Carry more than 1100 subject-specific Q&A and short-answer style questions in the palm of your hand for anywhere, anytime studying.
Browse questions by category, select a pre-set quiz or design a custom question set to drill yourself on the content you need to know. Tap the screen to submit your answers or work in the Reference mode, with correct answers to each question automatically displayed. Each question features detailed rationales and difficulty rankings to provide broader context for pre-test quiz performance. Built-in assessment tools track your progress on every question, providing cumulative stats that highlight areas of mastery and those requiring further review.
1150 questions in Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam are organized in the following sub-sections:
Categories of Concern:
• Nursing Practice
• Growth and Development
• Emotional Needs Related to Health Problems
• Blood and Immunity
• Fluid and Electrolytes
• Reproductive and Genitourinary
• Drug-Related Responses
• 1150 questions designed for comprehensive Medical-Surgical subject review
• Quiz and assessment tools that allow you to track progress and success
• Question browser for unscored review of any and all content sections
• Reference mode provides correct answers immediately for quick review
• Ability to bookmark and save difficult questions for future study
• Shuffle questions within sections or for all sections
• Detailed Rationale and Difficulty Classification for each question
Modality's line of nursing education and test prep applications includes:
• 6 Volumes of Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN
• 4 Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam, including Mental Health, Pediatrics, Women's Health, and Medical-Surgical
• Interactive anatomy atlases with custom annotation tools
• Basic sciences flash cards
Search "Modality, Inc" on iTunes or visit www.modality.com to view our entire collection.
This app was handcrafted in Durham, North Carolina by Modality, the premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple handheld devices. All content © Mosby, Inc., an imprint of Elsevier, Inc.
“I love Modality and would not want to go back to life before Modality apps.” – Michelle W., Modality Facebook Fan (www.modality.com/facebook)
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality's line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
Curious about integrating Modality into your course curriculum? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to learn what’s coming when, visit www.modality.com
© Modality, Inc.