Be sure to check out KidCalc™ 7-in-1 Math Fun in the App Store, which is comprised of a number of apps including this app, KidCalc™ Calculator for Children, Math Flash Cards Challenge by KidCalc™, and five others.
BE SURE TO ALSO CHECK OUT 123 COLOR, MY OTHER POPULAR KIDS APP, WHICH WAS THE #1 EDUCATION APP FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS!
Feb 26, 2010, TheiPhoneMom.com says about 123 Color, "...you really need to grab this one."
edu.Mac.nation calls 123 Color "...a must have application for any parent or grandparent of young children."
KidCalc Calculator for Children teaches number recognition and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using beautiful and engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs. As operations are entered, KidCalc Calculator for Children animates the operation along with voice-overs by a child reading the equation.
KidCalc Calculator teaches the following skills:
• Number recognition by sight,
• Number recognition by sound,
• Quantity recognition with icons,
• Addition and subtraction with operands 0-10 and animations illustrating operations as they are entered.
KidCalc Calculator has the following additional features:
• Instant replay button to review the previous equation entered, including the problem and answer spoken out loud,
• Holiday themed graphics including icons and voice overs for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Valentines Day,
• Additional themes include Outer Space, Sports, and Springtime complete with theme-specific icons and voice overs.
Help me enhance and improve KidCalc by emailing me feedback at email@example.com.
Be sure to check out KidCalc 7-in-1 Math Fun in the App Store. KidCalc 7-in-1 Math Fun includes 100% of KidCalc Calculator for Children, along with six other applications, making it now 7-apps-in-1. Look at KidCalc 7-in-1 Math Fun in the App Store for more information about the seven apps that comprise it.
© 2010 Steve Glinberg
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:49:52 GMT
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:22:39 GMT
5 Fun Ways to Help Your Kids Learn Math Online
We've sorted the contenders from the pretenders and found five genuinely fun ways to help your kids learn math this summer. These unique technologies go way beyond the world of flashcards, and use surprising tools including rap music, adaptive ...