FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
WordPower - Lite : The Perfect Learning Tool for the Ultra-busy Language Learner
Memorize and master the pronunciation of 1 word a day in minutes, sometimes even seconds!
Are you interested in learning German, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower - Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There is absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning another language just because you're light on time. With WordPower - Lite, start down the road to fluency and the many perks that go with it: greater job opportunities, higher income, broader view of the world, shock and awe unsuspecting friends and family, and many more.
WordPower - Lite Works!
WordPower - Lite is the ideal solution as you learn to read, say and understand essential German vocabulary in just seconds. WordPower - Lite comes with audio recordings of a native German speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation of words and phrases anywhere, anytime. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you!
With 1 word a day, you can memorize and master pronunciation effortlessly!
If you're busy on any particular day, just save the word to you own personalized Word Bank to study at your own convenience. No excuses - start learning and speaking German today!
What makes WordPower - Lite so effective? 6 simple steps.
1. Each day a new word is automagically updated to WordPower - Lite.
2. Memorize the word as you see it in its native alphabet (Romanization where applicable) and English translation.
3. Listen and learn to properly pronounce of the word as you listen again-and-again to a recording of a native German speaker.
4. Record and play back your voice to compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's.
5. Save words and their small audio file to your personal word bank to study at a later time.
6. Use WordBank flashcard function to test all words in the category and quiz yourself.
This application will give you the power to:
- Memorize the meaning of any word
- Master the pronunciation of any word
- Significantly improve reading fluency as you see the written form of each word
- Improve listening comprehension by listening to the pronunciation of each word again-and-again
- Drastically improve pronunciation as you record yourself saying each word
- Master difficult words as you store and easily access them from your own personalized Word Bank
- Challenge yourself with audio flashcards to boost retention
Fast, effective, and fun.
WordPower - Lite FEATURES:
- 1 New Word or Phrase every day for eternity
- Word in Native Alphabet (romanization where necessary) and English definition
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Record and play back your voice to compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's
- Personalized Word Bank: Save words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Word Bank Flashcards with Audio: Instantly review Word Bank entries in Flash Card form
- Custom Flashcard Settings: Easily adjust the text size, card order, and question type to meet your study needs
- Volume Control: Easily adjust volume with slide control
Memorize and Master Pronunciation of 1 Word or Phrase a Day! Words and Phrases Used are Chosen from the most Frequently Used Words in the German language!
1 Word a day adds up fast! Over the course of a year, that is 365 New Words.
One word a day not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower - Full today and get instant access to 2000 of the most Frequently Used words and phrases in the German languages!
© 2008 Innovative Language Learning
Fri, 27 May 2016 08:21:52 GMT
Ex-Ulster Unionist Dorothy Dunlop on a stirring story of love forged amid the turbulence of the Great War and the ...
From the last train out of Germany in 1914 to the Easter Rising in 1916 and culminating in the inspection of the surrendered German fleet, the story tracks a turbulent period in the lives of two young people destined to meet and marry - her parents ...
and more »
Thu, 26 May 2016 11:11:32 GMT
David Blunkett: Coalition failures fuelled the myth Britain is not in control of its borders
We worked together with other partners including the then Interior Minister of Germany Otto Schilly, to get the right decisions made and to ensure that they were practical, workable and relevant to the key threats that existed at the time. .... And to ...
and more »
Wed, 13 Apr 2016 17:07:32 GMT
Read my lips: what your voice reveals about you
The voice is an instrument, I'm sure with practice you can access the higher spectrum. Reply | Pick. Report. godforbidowright robyn147. 13 Apr 2016 11:25. 0 1. If you needed free things you could look for videos on voice on youtube. Or try ...
and more »
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:44:50 GMT
As it happened: conservative leaders meet to plot against Trump
“They might be rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany, because I saw a commercial against Donald Trump, a really vicious commercial, comparing what Donald Trump said about preserving America and making America great ...
and more »
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:26:03 GMT
Is This Actually 'The Best Dance Album in the World... Ever'?
This is the kind of song that only oiled up German chaps in Speedos can every truly love. The rest of ... They way the word 'power' is sung on this is one of music's great treats. Honestly. ... Because deep down we all know we're not free to do ...
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:08:39 GMT
Northeastern kicks-off Holocaust Awareness Week with heartrending presentation
Soyfer wrote political satire, mocking systems of economic and political oppression in works that barely skirted the censor's obstruction. His most famous work—“The Dachau Song”—was penned while he was imprisoned in the Dachau concentration camp in ...
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:07:07 GMT
Google doodle winner explores her 'Afrocentric life'
US Edition. Other editions; United Kingdom · Australia · China · France · Germany · Japan · Korea · CNET en Español · CNET ... Of all the things I chose to include, the six most special to me are the Symbol of Life (the ankh), the African continent ...
Google Doodle Invoked 'Black Lives Matter', Design Created By High School Sophomore Alikah JohnsonJobs & Hire
all 106 news articles »
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:49:19 GMT
Boston Latin School teacher who greeted Destinee Wornum with 'what's up my n*****' faces the sack
A furious mother is demanding that a teacher who greeted her daughter with 'what's up my n*****' is fired. Destinee Wornum, 16, says she was left feeling humiliated and embarrassed by her English teacher's racist slur during a discussion of Huckleberry ...
and more »
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:06:52 GMT
When he bombs Syria, Putin is sending these four messages to the world
Rather, it is attacking the Free Syrian forces fighting against Syria's president Bashar al-Assad. Why? According to the vast majority of Western scholars and reports from the Russian state media, Vladimir Putin wants to keep Assad ruling at least part ...
and more »
Sun, 24 Jan 2016 05:27:05 GMT
Meg Loncharic: Erie Society for Genealogical Research digs for info
"Three of my four grandparents were first-generation children of France, Norway and Germany, which presents many challenges," she said. "My paternal grandmother was born and raised in Pennsylvania, and I have several Revolutionary War veterans in my ...
and more »