The Multi-operational iFactory has opened today, let's start your dream here! That will be a fantastic new experience with produce, create, develop and even explode! Every day is so colorful being an engineer of iFactory!
The in app purchase function allows you to purchase the expansion packs and additional functionality to enrich the content of your game!
You can also enjoy the leaderboard and 21 unique achievements with the Open Feint! Nothing can be more fun than comparing your score with the global players.
- Multi-operational iFactory: Nothing can't be made in iFactory! Clocks, cellphones, cakes, cameras, Christmas trees, electronic fans, hamburgers… everything is possible!
- Develop your intelligence: You need to made different products on the production line, every product has its unique producing sequence. You need to use your brain power to find out what is the correct sequence to make the product!
- Creating the wealth: Complete as many products as you can within time the to earn more money. Try to find out which product can make the most profit!
- Research and development: You can use the money you earn in the game to develop new products and other items in the R&D Lab.
- Full of challenges: There are four difficulty modes for different levels of players! There are different situations in each stage.
- Explore the iFactory: Each area of the factory is created with the detail! You will see how extraordinary the iFactory is by explore every area of it.
- Enjoy the rich background music: Every different area of the iFactory has its own background music! Enrich your gaming experience by listening the music while playing!
© Bunz Software Development
Tue, 09 Feb 2016 11:58:54 GMT
Peace FM Online
iFactory Live and GOtv Unveil Great Content For 2016
Peace FM Online
He commended iFactory Live for consistently producing noteworthy content that sits on the Africamagic platform and used the event to introduce Fatimah Dadzie, the newly appointed Content and Marketing Executive for M-Net AfricaMagic. “Mrs. Dadzie ...
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:09:05 GMT
WATCH Apple's Chinese Factories: Exclusive
A Trip to The iFactory: 'Nightline' Gets an Unprecedented Glimpse Inside Apple's Chinese Core. By BILL WEIR. REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. Feb. 20, 2012. 0 Shares. Email. Star. PHOTO: Nightline Co-Anchor Bill Weir shows Foxconn employee Zhou Xiaoying ...
ABC teases the upcoming 'iFactory: Inside Apple' documentary9 to 5 Mac
ABC's 'iFactory' Foxconn look tells us little we shouldn't have already knownExaminer.com
Inside Apple's Chinese 'sweatshop' factory where workers are paid just £1.12 per hour to produce iPhones and iPads ...Daily Mail
Digitaltrends.com -Mashable -Mac Rumors
all 530 news articles »
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:44:53 GMT
iFactory Celebration Conference with key speaker Jo Malone
Several Derry companies were finalists in the iFactory awards. Danny McLoughlin from Uproar Comics, which won the Innovation in New Service Development Category; Roisin Crawford from Stem Aware, finalist in Innovation Continuum; Mayor of Derry ...
and more »
Thu, 05 May 2016 06:50:31 GMT
CBI calls on government to back manufacturing sector strategy
... of services with products"will bulk up the accounts ledger! So it is official, close the factories, build an ifactory for the virtual manufacture of services by heating a mixture of 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide ...
and more »
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:34:44 GMT
RDW Group Acquires TWS Group in Portland, Maine
Alen Yen, President of iFactory, commented: “In 2015 iFactory will have 40 percent growth over last year and we are projecting similar growth in 2016. The addition of the staff from TWS Group will assist us in handling the growth we have been ...
Fri, 03 Jun 2016 22:44:23 GMT
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:08:26 GMT
Ifactory Live Comes To Ghana
IfactoryLive, a UK-based film production company, has announced production of 'Hustlas Ambition' , a youth skewed reality TV show being made in association with BBnZ Live Unlimited. The TV series chronicles the journey of a real life rap group from ...
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:56:05 GMT
Wed, 07 Oct 2015 09:00:00 GMT
Dimension Data picks up remaining stake in Britehouse
Britehouse provides digital solutions to African and global organisations, and iFACTORY is an Oracle solutions and services specialist consultancy. Dimension Data already has a clear and compelling digital strategy, and an extensive digital ...
DiData invests in digital ambitionsITWeb
all 12 news articles »
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:08:22 GMT
WATCH: The Fash-Pack On Dealing With Unpredictable-As-Hell Aussie Weather
Looking fab 24/7 is no easy feat, but somehow the fashion babes have it sorted erry GODDAMNED time. That's why PEDESTRIAN.TV partnered with MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 24-HOUR FOUNDATION for Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival - to ...