SALE PRICE: 50% OFF, TODAY, TUE, JUNE 22, IN CELEBRATION OF BEING FEATURED BY APPLE ON THE LIST OF APPS FOR KIDS!
Mar 28, 2010, Fast Company Magazine says KidCalc is "the best math app for young kids" in the App Store. (April, 2010 issue)
BE SURE TO ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER KIDS APP, 123 COLOR, WHICH WAS THE #1 EDUCATION APP IN MARCH!
Feb 26, 2010, TheiPhoneMom.com says about 123 Color, "...you really need to grab this one."
KIDCALC HAS BEEN A TOP SELLING EDUCATION APP FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS!
* KidCalc is currently being featured on Apple's What's Hot list of Apps for Kids.
* KidCalc became the #1 education app for iPhones and iPod touches, Oct 22, 2009.
iPhone Life Magazine: "This is a really smart and well done app...as a parent I strongly suggest you add this to your collection of apps for learning." Dec 4, 2009
TheiPhoneMom.com: "I absolutely adore KidCalc Math Fun." "If you’ve got a preschooler or a child in elementary school this is one to buy." Dec 15, 2009
GiggleApps.com: "So effective." "It amazes me how much is offered in this one app – it’s a real deal."
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs.
KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
KidCalc is jam packed with features and now teaches the following skills:
• Writing numbers
• Number recognition by sight and sound
• Quantity recognition with icons
• Counting forwards and backwards, with voice-overs, by increments of 1, 2, 3, on up to increments of 100
• Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with operands up to 1000
• Reading numbers spelled out, up to one thousand
Added in March:
• NEW: Voice-overs by adult speakers
• NEW: Birthday Party theme with presents, birthday cakes, cupcakes, candles and party hat icons!
Added in January:
• Flash Card Challenge making KidCalc 7-apps-in-1. See how quickly you or your child can solve 10, 25, 50, or even 100 math problems.
• Flip flash cards over to watch animated illustrations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division math problems.
• Running timer and totals can be shown or hidden.
• Choose any combination of beginner or intermediate addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division problems.
Other Features Include:
• One-touch skill settings to configure all learning games appropriately for a wide range of ages 2-4, 4-6, 6-8, 8-10, or Little Geniuses
• Counting puzzle and Counting Snowflakes game
• Animated and voiced math puzzle
• Animated and voiced calculator with icons that animate and illustrate mathematical operations as they are entered
• Additional themes including Sports, Outer Space, Springtime, Valentines Day, Easter and more.
"I recommend KidCalc to any parents that want to give their kids an edge."
"KidCalc is the smallest, yet wisest investment I've ever made in my children's education!"
© 2009 Steve Glinberg